Set-up, Outsourcing and Co-sourcing
- Start up internal audit function to support companies in the process of “start up” of the Internal Audit Function. Through their experience in the field, our professionals work alongside the Internal Auditors of leading companies in the sector and interact with top management and control bodies;
- Co-sourcing and out-sourcing for the complete or partial outsourcing of audit activities in support of the Internal Audit Function or the Supervisory Board, through a dedicated team with specific skills, in case of, for example: possible work peaks, multidisciplinary skills (Legislative Decree 231/01, Law 262/05, Legislative Decree 81/08, etc.), size of structure not always economically sustainable.
- Support in the definition and management of the governance of corporate IT processes with focus on security and performance;
- Complete or partial outsourcing of audit activities on information systems in support of the Internal Audit Function or the Supervisory Board, through a dedicated team with specific skills according to the reference sector.
- Support or execution of audit activities (Fraud, Anti Bribery and Corruption, Third Parties, Ethical, Compliance, Operational, Retail, etc.);
- Execution of extraordinary audits (due diligence, forensic, investigation, etc.) in order to have the support of a specialized consultant who does not perform services in potential conflict of interest and who can access the models and tools developed by our Company according to the reference best practices;
- Follow-up to monitor and ensure that the corrective actions suggested in previous audits have actually been implemented.
Quality Assurance Review
- Assistance with Quality Assurance Review (QAR) of the Internal Audit function, through:
- definition, setting and/or monitoring of the quality assurance and improvement program;
- external assessment of the Internal Audit Function (QAR) also through independent validation of the self-assessment carried out by the Function;
- Support from QAR certified external assessor/validator to proceed with:
- QAR readiness assessment;
- Preparation of benchmarking, thanks to the network of professional relationships with the Internal Audit functions of the main Italian listed companies.